Crazy Man + News Outlet = ... Reservoir Dogs?

Hey everybody!

I got a blog post about my experiences that I've been meaning to write for a good long while. That's probably what y'all would rather hear about anyhow, but if I hadn't been youtubing, I probably would have put-off posting anything for another few days at least, so think of this as a bonus.

Like I said, I was watching youtube clips-- crazy people on the news-- er... "news"-- you know how it is. And then I saw this:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRDEM2X4UZU

I know it's from like 6 months ago, and that you've probably already seen it (I be behind the times) but if I can say just one thing. Just one thing...

THERE'S A GUY ON A "NEWS" CHANNEL REENACTING RESERVOIR DOGS, AND HE IS MR. BLONDE. HE IS POURING GASOLINE ON AN INTERN. HE IS TELLING US THAT MR. BLONDE IS THE GOVERNMENT AND THAT THE INTERN IS (good, hard working, honest american) PEOPLE.

I know this is all old news, like I said, but I just thought it was worth mentioning... HE IS REENACTING RESERVOIR DOGS. Just thought people might like a reminder.

0 comments: